Using IP cameras that report data analytics through MQTT to IoT displays can provide several advantages, including:
- Real-time monitoring: IP cameras can provide real-time video footage, which can be analyzed and reported through MQTT. This allows for real-time monitoring of various metrics such as traffic, foot traffic, crowd density, temperature, etc.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness : By using MQTT to transmit AI driven data from IP cameras to digital signage, you can streamline the process of collecting and analyzing data, and use that data to taylor what the customer experiences.
- Improved safety and security: IP cameras can help improve safety and security in various settings, including public places, schools, and workplaces. By reporting data analytics through MQTT to IoT enabled displays, it’s easier to identify potential safety and security issues and take appropriate action.
- Cost-effective: By leveraging existing IP cameras and IoT infrastructure, the cost of implementing a data analytics system can be significantly reduced.
- Scalability: MQTT is a lightweight, scalable protocol that can be used to transmit data from a large number of IP cameras to IoT systems, making it easier to scale up the system as needed.
Overall, using IP cameras that report data analytics through MQTT to a CMS can provide several advantages, including real-time monitoring, increased efficiency in marketing efforts, improved safety and security, cost-effectiveness signage campaigns, and scalability.